Along with our residential curbside recycling, Westside Disposal offers a convenient recycling center for larger quantities of recyclables and other items that we cannot accept in our curbside mixed recycling carts. The recycling center is located in our parking lot at 2815 Rochester St, one block off 27th behind Cheers West. Our recycling center hours are Monday-Friday, 7:00am-4:30pm and Saturday from 7:00am-1:30pm.
Our recycling center is equipped to accept all of our standard curbside recycling items, as well as:
- Glass bottles and jars (rinsed, please. No other types of glass are permitted)
- Scrap metal* (steel, aluminum, copper, brass, stainless steel – Please check in with office prior to dumping. Please no tanks, barrels, drums, or canisters.)
- Appliances* (washers, dryers, stoves, refrigerators, water heaters, etc. There may be a handling/environmental compliance fee. Please contact our office for more information at 253-564-3212)
- Yard Waste* (Grass clippings, branches, leaves, etc. No large amounts of dirt. $15 per yard fee. Please check in with office prior to dumping.)
- Scrap Wood* (old fences, decks, construction debris, furniture, etc. No treated wood. Please check in with office prior to dumping.)
* 8:30am-4:00pm M-F only please.